To respect and accommodate the different needs of our clients, Emerald Day Spa is a synthetic scent-free clinic. We use only unscented and dye free detergents. We do have some 100% natural essential oil products, but these natural scents do not have the same negative effect on most people that synthetic scents do. Please do not wear perfume or cologne on the days when you plan to have a massage.
Silence your Cell Phone
Please refrain from talking on your cell phone while in the spa and please put your ringer on silence mode. This helps maintain a relaxing and calm environment for all clients.
Quiet Voices Please
We try our best to provide a quiet environment for Massage Therapy and Spa Treatments. We ask that you speak in a quiet voice when at the front desk or walking through the spa as a courtesy to others having their treatments.
Your treatment time is reserved just for you, for us to provide you and all our clients with the highest-quality service, we ask that you provide a credit card payment and/or deposit at the time of your booking to hold your appointment spot.
- Clients having treatment 2 hours or less are required to give 24 hours’ notice (1 day before treatment), by 5 pm, during business hours, to cancel their appointment.
- Couples’ treatment clients and clients having a service 2 hours or longer are required to give 48 hours’ notice (2 days before treatment), by 5 pm, during business hours, to cancel their appointment.
- Couples’ treatment and appointments two (2) hours or longer in length are required to make a deposit of 50% of the treatment cost. The payment will be automatically charged to your credit card at the time of booking.
- Clients are required to email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel their appointment. The spa will not accept phone call cancellations.
- Failure to cancel your appointment in the cancelation window or same-day cancellations will be charged 50% of the treatment cost. The payment will be automatically charged to your credit card. If payment is a gift card, your gift card will be void and no longer valid.
- No-show appointments, (failure to attend my appointment without notice or communication), will be charged 100% of your treatment cost. The payment will be automatically charged to your credit card. If payment is a gift card, your gift card will be void and no longer valid.
- Online appointments without a credit card on file will be held until 5 pm five (5) days before the scheduled appointment.
As a courtesy, we will do our best to provide a confirmation call or email, however, it is still your personal responsibility, as the client, to honor your scheduled appointment time.